5. I bought those expensive shoes I've been eying—YOLO!
我买了那些一直想要的昂贵的鞋——人只活这么一回,及时行乐!
口语积累
1. 存钱 save up for
存钱我们通常用save,如果想强调比较明确目的的存钱,可以说 save up for。“存钱”还可以说 put aside或 put away some money。
I like to save up for a rainy day.
我喜欢存钱以备不时之需。
I always try to put some money aside each month for my savings.
我总是每个月都尝试留一些钱存起来。
I put my savings in a high-interest savings account to earn more money.
我把钱存入高息储蓄账户以赚更多的钱。
I'm saving up for a down payment on a house.
我正在存钱攒首付。
Have you started saving for retirement?
你开始为退休存钱了吗?
2. 退休 retire
注意下retire和resign的区别, resign指的是“辞职,离职”。其他表示“离开工作岗位”的词还包括: step down(卸任), withdraw from the workforce(停止工作), leave employment(离开工作岗位), hang up one's boots/hat(退休,不干了), call it a day(停止工作或职业生涯)等。
Many people look forward to retirement as a time to relax and enjoy life.
许多人期待退休可以放松和享受生活。
How much do you think you'll need to retire comfortably?
你认为你需要多少钱才能舒适地退休?
She resigned from her job to take care of her elderly parents.
她辞职照顾年迈的父母。
She withdrew from the workforce at the age of 33.
她33岁就退休不工作了。
He plans to leave employment next year and travel the world.
他计划明年离开工作岗位,周游世界。
After many years of hard work, she decided to call it a day and retire.
经过多年的辛苦工作,她决定退休。
3. 理财 manage your money
理财的方式一般都是投资,“投资”我们常用 invest in,此外还可以用 get into,put money into来表示。如果是组合投资,可以说 invest in a mix of。
How do you manage your money?
你是怎么理财的?
I've been saving diligently and investing wisely.
我一直在努力存钱,明智投资。
I invest in a mix of stocks, bonds, and real estate.
我组合投资了股票、债券和房产。
Do you think I should get into crypto?
你觉得我应该买加密货币吗?
He put half of his savings into government bonds.
他拿出一半的积蓄购买政府债券。
It can be risky to invest too heavily in individual stocks.
在一只股票上投资过重风险比较大。
4. 吃喝玩乐 Eat, drink and be merry.
这对夫妇这么早辞职,也许想的是趁着年轻吃喝玩乐,享受生活。在英文中也有类似的表达:Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.这句话据说来自古希腊哲学家,他认为真正的幸福在于追求快乐。
与之类似的表达还有: live life to the fullest(尽情地享受生活), seize the day(把握今天及时行乐),YOLO(you only live once的缩写,及时行乐)等。
Come on, people, this is a party—eat, drink, and be merry!
来吧,各位,这是一个派对,吃喝玩乐,享受吧!
He lived life to the full and was always happy.
他尽情地享受生活,一直都很快乐。
I bought those expensive shoes I've been eying—YOLO!
我买了那些一直想要的昂贵的鞋——人只活这么一回,及时行乐!
Life is short, so enjoy it while you can.
生命短暂,能享受时就尽情享受吧。
Seize the day and live in the present, for yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not promised.
活在当下,及时行乐,因为昨天已经过去,明天并不一定能来。
5. 躺平
40岁之前辞职躺平,“躺平”英语怎么说?复习193期 你就知道啦。
细看热点
How much do I need to save to retire? The answer varies by individual, and it depends largely on your income now and the lifestyle you want and can afford in retirement.
我需要存多少钱才能退休?答案因人而异,这在很大程度上取决于你现在的收入以及你想要和退休后能够负担得起的生活方式。
Many retirement experts recommend strategies such as saving 10 times your pre-retirement salary and planning on living on80% of your pre-retirement annual income.
许多退休专家推荐的策略包括将退休前工资的 10 倍进行储蓄,并计划以退休前年收入的 80% 为生。
点个 在看你最好看
本文来自作者[一只志飞呀]投稿,不代表娱乐盟立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://ylmeng.com/yuletiyu/202412-18923.html
评论列表(4条)
我是娱乐盟的签约作者“一只志飞呀”!
希望本篇文章《口语230期丨80后夫妻攒300万退休,网友吵翻:存多少钱敢退休?》能对你有所帮助!
本站[娱乐盟]内容主要涵盖:国足,欧洲杯,世界杯,篮球,欧冠,亚冠,英超,足球,综合体育
本文概览:5. I bought those expensive shoes I've been eying—YOLO! 我买了那些一直想要的昂贵的鞋—...